Monday, January 29, 2007

tenth flight in ten days

hmmm... somewhere between cambodia and tokyo, lady secret has crept in. righhhttt... lady secret. so confused here. note to lady secret: one cannot be a secret if posting on public blogs with a 'kis'. just a thought.

first off, our last sleep was a day and a half ago. we decided to test the theory that if tired enough, one can sleep anywhere. as our flight got in so late (another lovely landing), and next leg left early this morning, we attempted to sleep in the bangkok airport on benches. that went about to be expected. let's just say i was eating pork noodles at 3:45 this morning to pass the time - as was coy about 20 minutes later. we'll be heading for los angeles here shortly. i think we are both borderline delusional from lack of sleep. can anyone say ambien?

2 comments:

Matty said...

Nice, I finally get to be first to post. I can't imagine how tired you guys must be. I stayed up past 11 last night and I'm tired...but then I'm old - don't even say it Mike! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Hey Chris, this is Aunt Janell……WOW, what a great trip. I want to see alllllll of the pictures and hear alllllll the stories. Oh yea, I don’t know who the secret lady is but……I did forward your blog to ????? who I previously suggested that you might want to contact sometime :).